{NEW} from Mr Price

I am a huge fan of Mr Price! As a stylist, I recommend buying staples that will last a long time (for example; a black coat can be worn every winter) and really trendy items on a budget (they probably only have to last you one season so no need to splurge).

I've decided to do a weekly feature on the blog that is {NEW} from Mr Price. Here's my first one, and WOW was I impressed with some of the items that are new in-store! I have a feeling I will be needing to bust out my store account this week...

Which is your fave?


1. Double buckle heeled boot - R229.99
2. Faux fur chubby jacket - R299.99
3. Double buckle pleather kilt - R129.99
4. Colourblock barrel bag - R149.99
5. Ankle strap kitten heel - R159.99
6. Embellished sheer top - R89.99
7. Double buckle ankle boot - R189.99

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,