{OOTD}: Pink and Girly

Happy Monday everyone! I was really in love when A-line skirts came into fashion, they're so sophisticated. I just checked and I posted about this trend a year ago tomorrow, weird. Anyway, I haven't found all that many in stores but I did manage to get 3 from Mr P (always satisfying my trend fix). I hope you like the way I styled it, it's a great way to wear a crop top without showing too much skin.

I LOVE to hear what you think, so drop me a line in the comments. Please also follow me on Instagram and Twitter - @CJaneWonder xx 


Skirt: Mr P (similar here)
Crop top: Mr P (purchase here)
Shoes: Forever New
Bag: A gift
Accessories: Cotton On, Aldo Accessories and Zuri
Photography: Kristie Jade Greene
Hair and makeup: Camilla Jane (that's me!)






Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,