Monochrome from Superbalist and a SALE!

I get so excited to receive my Superbalist (previously CityMob) email every day, they have the raddest items and I have to hold myself back all the time to not buy everything! I am, however, loving today's story more than most... These monochrome finds are amazing and with a special currently running (see end of post) I intend on spoiling myself a little ;)


Chuck Taylor - White and Black Polka @ R649Kensington Leather Watch – White @ R1299 | Kensington Leather Watch – Black @ R1299Deckhand Stripe Short - Black & White @ R599 | Jogger Trousers – Black & White Chevron @ R499For Your Shirt – Black & White @ R999Beep Top – Black & White @ R589

You can shop the entire monochrome story here

Here's more on that sale I was telling you about ;)



Labels: , , , , , , ,