Redken Diamond Oil Treatment

I saw this Redken product on Kim Gray's blog this morning and immediately had the urge to go buy it! The elements of this product that I like the most are that it adds shine to your strands (which is a hair-quality I am obsessed with and battle with since my hair is blonde) and because there are so many different ways to use it. I hate when you can only use a product before or after wash or dry, drives me mad because I always reach for it at the wrong time.

Here's what I read on Kim Gray:
Apply 2-3 drops of the multi tasking Redken Diamond Oil Treatment to your hair from mid length to ends to restore distressed hair for stronger, shinier locks. This should last for ever too as again, a little really does go a long way..

Ways to use this product:



Labels: , , , ,