{OOTD} Boy/Girl

Hello everyone! I'm back from an awesome trip to Durban and also back with another outfit post.

I am so in love with my boyfriend jeans from Mr Price! They're so comfortable and great for lazy days when you don't want to wear tight clothing. 

A question quite a few people ask me is how to wear boyfriend jeans without looking too frumpy or masculine, my answer is always to pair your boyfriend jeans with something overly feminine. My choice here, a pastel blazer that I got a Primark a couple years ago. I teamed this with a trapeze bag from Blackcherry (the brand is available here and here) and my fave sliders from Mr Price.


Boyfriend jeans: Mr Price (similar here)
Blazer: Primark
Handbag: Blackcherry (purchased from Spree)
Sliders: Mr Price (similar here)
T-shirt: Mr Price (purchase here)
Photography: Kristie Jade Greene
Hair and makeup: Camilla Jane (that's me!)



Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,