I am a part of Foschini #FashionFriendsSA

I have wonderful news for everyone, I am officially a Foschini Fashion Friend (which, in a nutshell, is a Foschini brand ambassador).

It's my job to start a conversation, it can be anything from fashion to beauty to body confidence to 'feminism'. In other words, it's not all about the superficial - we care about women and we hope that our conversations strengthen our community and create positivity!

The cherry on top of our conversations? A 20% voucher to spoil yourself at a Foschini store where you can find the hottest trends for all shapes and sizes. I was in a store on Saturday and was so chuffed to be part of a brand that is so on the pulse of what's hot and happening in fashion. I will be doing a blog post on some of my fave picks at Foschini soon.

Sadly I couldn't be part of the photoshoot that happened in Cape Town recently, it was about 2 weeks after I started a brand new job and couldn't justify taking leave so early, being a Fashion Friend is not a full-time job.

Here are some of the images from the shoot, and click HERE to meet all of the Fashion Friends. I am on this link, so you know I am being legit and not fibbing that I am part of this awesome initiative ;)


Foschini #FashionFriendsSA

Foschini #FashionFriendsSA

Foschini #FashionFriendsSA

Foschini #FashionFriendsSA



Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,