{OOTD} Denim Dungarees

Happy Monday everyone! This is actually a Monday I don't mind, I had such a relaxing weekend. I watched about 8 episodes of Pretty Little Liars (if you haven't watched it before, do yourself a favour), I went to watch Cinderella at the actual cinema (absolutely stunning movie), and yesterday I went to a little market in Hillcrest. 

It was boiling hot so I wore my cute little denim dungaree dress from Cotton On. I got it last year at the Rosebank Store (probably my favorite store along with Gateway) for, wait for it, R100!!!! I must have been a little ahead of the trend because I cannot for the life of me understand why it was marked down?! Oh well, lucky me :)

I discussed a lot of my weekend activity on my weekend vlog which I hope to upload this week to my YouTube channel. Please subscribe :) 


Denim Dungaree Dress: Cotton On
White T-shirt: Primark (also great ones at Woolworths)
Handbag: Forever New
Sunnies: Forever New
Sandals: Mr Price (other sandals here)
Watch: Nixon
Necklace: Charis Jewelry








Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,