7 of My Fave Beauty YouTubers


Hiya everyone 

Today I thought I would do a blogpost that I would have killed (well, not literally) for a year or so back. If you're still trying to find the best YouTubers to follow then I can break down 7 of my favourites. I have chosen them for different reasons, some for reviews, some for tutorials, some for makeup, a couple for fashion and one for hair.

Please comment of your favourites, I always love learning about new channels to subscribe to!



Zoella aka Zoe Sugg


Possibly my fave YouTubers (it's between her and her brother, Thatcher Joe) Zoe started her beauty channel in 2009 as a result of her popular blog. She now blogs on beauty, fashion and other lifestyle topics. She is such a treat to watch. It's ridiculous, but it feels like she's a friend and always speaks so genuinely and kindly. Not only is she wildly popular online, she has also released 2 books and her own beauty line, including bath and body products. And yes, I have the first book and many of her products. She lives in Brighton and grew up near Bath, both in the UK. I visited both in June and kept a keen eye out for her, alas no such luck ;) *stalker alert* Zoe also recently hit 9,000,000 subscribers!

Why I love her channel:
♡ She uses products that can be found in our local drugstores
♡ I love her reviews and trust her judgement, I often buy products that she recommends
♡ I am obsessed with her hauls, we have very similar taste
♡ She has awesome hair tutorials
♡ She also loves candles
♡ She has the best collab videos, often teaming up with her brother Joe Sugg, her boyfriend Alfie Deyes, or other YouTube friends Caspar Lee (fellow South African), Tanya Burr, Marcus Butler, etc
♡ She's so sweet

Find her channel here - https://www.youtube.com/user/zoella280390

Fleur DeForce 


She is known as Fleur DeForce on her blog, but I've read that DeForce isn't actualy her real name. Don't hold me to that... Fleur has a beauty and fashion channel. She talks a lot about drugstore products, but also includes a lot of high-end products - think YSL, Chanel and Tom Ford. That could be her only downfall. I can't afford any of the high-end stuff so I almost switch off. Fleur has also released a boo (which I have), has collaborated with Eyelure on 4 sets of eyelashes and has very recently released her own makeup line. Can't wait to get my hands on her products!

Why I love her channel:
♡ She also uses products that can be found in our local drugstores
♡ I also love her reviews and trust her judgement, I often buy products that she recommends
♡ I enjoy her clothing hauls 
♡ I also love watching her and her husband Mike on Snapchat (fleurdefore and mikedeforce)

Find her channel here - https://www.youtube.com/user/FleurDeForce

Gabriella Lindly


Gabb is someone I could easily be best friends with. She's from Sheffield but lived in Brighton for a year before moving to London a few months ago. She, too, was on my look-out-for list whilst travelling earlier this year. She's so funny, has a penchant for anything Disney and has a killer singing voice. She even has a few collabs with her friend and singer Hobbie Stuart. Gabb created a line of homeware through a collab with Primark, and I hope to find a couple things from her when I go back to the UK in December. Quick side note, we both love Pretty Little Liars and even had a Twitter convo on the last season (I died). She is also my favourite Snapchatter, along with Jaclyn Hill below (gabblindley).

Why I love her channel:
♡ She also uses products that can be found in our local drugstores
♡ I also love her reviews and trust her judgement, I often buy products that she recommends
♡ She has the best Q&A videos
♡ She is really funny and quirky
♡ I also enjoy her vlogs

Find her channel here - https://www.youtube.com/user/velvetgh0st 

Jaclyn Hill 


Oh, Jaclyn Hill! How I love her so. She lives in Florida and is a professional makeup artist. Her makeup skills are insanely impressive and she teaches me something new every video. Whilst most of the American products she talks about can't be found locally, the ones that are I know I can trust! She also has done a few collabs, the latest being the super popular highlighter called Champagne Pop which she released through Becca Cosmetics. She boasts 2.3 million subscribers, and deserves so much more! Seriously, go subscribe to her please? I also love watching her, her husband Jon and her two Shih Tzu pups Georgie and Frankie on Snapchat (jaclynrhill).

Why I love her channel:
♡ She is hilarious and so animated
♡ Her tutorials are BOMB
♡ She teaches me so many makeup skills

Find her channel here - https://www.youtube.com/user/Jaclynhill1

Lauren Curtis 


Lauren is a beauty vlogger from Australia. She is also a trained makeup artist, like Jaclyn, and has really good tips and tricks for applying makeup. 

Why I love her channel:
♡ Her tutorials are really good, they are a lot about skills as opposed to particular looks
♡ She is really sweet and friendly

Find her channel here - https://www.youtube.com/user/laurenbeautyy

My Pale Skin aka Em Ford



Why I love her channel:
♡ I really love her tutorials. Due to her acne she has a unique take on applying makeup, which I like learning from.
♡ She has mad skills
♡ She put herself out on the line by releasing a video called "You Look Disgusting" based on the negativity she receives from her acne. You can watch it here.

Find her channel here - https://www.youtube.com/user/mypaleskinblog

Kayley Melissa


This spot on the list was a toss up between Kayley Melissa and her friend Rachh.Loves. I went with Kayley because of her hair skills but I also recommend checking out Rachel's channel. She has the best editing and I love her Ointerest Hacks videos. You can find her here.

Why I love her channel:
♡ She has the best hair tutorials! 

Find her channel here - https://www.youtube.com/user/LetsMakeitUp1

So, that's everything from me! Please let me know below on your thoughts on your fave YouTubers 


Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,