Currently Testing ♡ October 2015

Jane Wonder || Currently Testing Beauty Products

Hiya everyone 

I thought I would update everyone on the products I am currently testing. I often feel very under-qualified to review products, especially when it's comparing to other products. Like, if I test a mascara and say it's amazing - I haven't used every mascara on earth so maybe it's not that great and I only think so because it's one of the most amazing ones that I have tried...

So, please keep in mind, that while I get the opportunity to test and use many products I most certainly am not an expert. I am giving my opinions on products, and you are free to agree and disagree. I hope that I have readers that trust my judgement, as I do with a handful of bloggers, and will only have positive experiences with my recommendations :)

Anyways, inferiority-complex aside, these are the products I am trying this month. I have started using a keener eye when testing beauty products so that I can review them the best way possible...

Jane Wonder || Currently Testing Beauty Products

Dove Pure Care Dry Oil for Hair
What they say:
For all hair types, Pure Care Dry Oil Nourishing Treatment with African Macadamia Oil is a lightweight, luxurious formula, infused with pure drops of natural oils. With unique Dry Oil technology, it absorbs deep into hair, leaving it sublimely silky, not greasy or weighed down.

Features & Benefits:
Given as a gift

Jane Wonder || Currently Testing Beauty Products

Smashbox Photo Set Finishing Powder
What they say:
Wonder how pro artists prevent makeup from melting away under the hot lights of a photo shoot? Introducing the first launch in Smashbox's new Photo Set family! This matte, oil-absorbing powder goes on velvety-smooth to set a flawless complexion. Silica blurs fine lines, while SPF 15 guards against harmful UV rays, to protect and help makeup last all day.
Given as a present.


Jane Wonder || Currently Testing Beauty Products

H&M Blusher Brush
What they say:
This range is no longer available in H&M, I bought it in June but it is so pretty that I haven't used it yet. I will be using it as a contouring brush though, not a blush brush.
Purchased at H&M, London.


Jane Wonder || Currently Testing Beauty Products

Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser
What they say:
Poreless Smooth Skin Perfection! One second to smooth, poreless skin. Get mistake- proof, poreless smooth skin with Maybelline New York Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser Primer.
Purchased at Clicks

L'Oreal Nude Magique Blur Cream
What they say:
Concentrated with light reflectors, the micro-blur technology delivers an optical blurring effect for smooth, poreless looking skin. The translucent coverage is silky smooth and evens out the look of skin tone. C'est Magique!
Purchased at Clicks

Benefit POREfessional
What they say:
Quickly minimize the appearance of pores & fine lines for smoother-than-smooth skin! Apply this silky, lightweight balm alone, under or over makeup. Translucent, oil-free formula complements all skintones and helps makeup stay put. Contains a Vitamin E derivative, known to protect skin from free radicals.
Received from Beauty Bulletin

This is the big test for me. Which one will work best?? I am currently testing POREfessional, I am using it one day or two and then not using it and determining its efficacy. Then, I will have to test each one on a different day and see which works best. It's a stressful process, I tell ya! 


Jane Wonder || Currently Testing Beauty Products

Essence I  Stage Eyeshadow Base
What they say:
The I  stage – eyeshadow base is the star of the show! It is multifunctional and can either be used as a base for concealer or eyeshadow. The creamy texture won’t settle in the crease of your eyelid - it makes every eyeshadow last longer and intensifies the color. For a smooth eye make-up that is just waiting for its grand appearance in the spotlight.
Purchased at Dischem.


Jane Wonder || Currently Testing Beauty Products

Essie Spring 2015 - Garden Variety
What they say:
Whether the look is futuristsic minimalism or nouveau bohemian, the name of the game is flower power. The spring 2015 collection is in full bloom, celebrating the fresh perspectives and energetic nature of the spring season. Garden Variety is a teal blue orchid colour.
Purchased at Dischem

I will update you on a review post if I see fit :) If you have any suggestions or comments on these products, please let me know! 

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,