What's in my MRP Shopping Basket

Hiya everyone ♡

I have been on a shopping embargo for the last 2 months, well for clothes at least. When I saw that Poppy Delevingne released a capsule collection with MRP I thought I should check it out. And I finally saw my beloved staring back at me. I have been wanting a sleeveless blazer for months but couldn't find one that I could actually afford - in comes my friend Poppy. 

I also really needed a few work and play tops. I have been feeling incredibly uninspired with my wardrobe lately. With my self-tan routine being, well, non-existent I also refuse to wear skirts and dresses. WHO has time to shave and self-tan these days???

So, jeans it is. But now what top to wear with it? Which shoes? The strugs are real, people! (just kidding)

I also needed some simple sandals for the (very) hot days that are approaching. With so many variations of the most complicated gladiator sandals out there, I was having trouble finding something simple and easy to put on. Luckily a found a couple of options at MRP.

So here it is, my online shopping basket that will hopefully convert to MRP delivery in a few days, I am sweating waiting for pay day! 

Details on items below. Which one piece would you get? That longer, side-slit grey top (my fave, you'll know if you follow me on Snapchat) is calling my name! 


OUTFIT DETAILS...

1. Oakridge Longer Length Blazer – R229.99
2. Oakridge Off the Shoulder Peasant Top – R79.99
3. MRP Thong Sandal – R69.99
4. MRP Embellished T-Bar Sandal – R119.99
5. RT Lace Hem Tank – R69.99
6. Oakridge Side-Slit T-Shirt – R89.99
7. MRP Thong Sandal – R69.99

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,