{OOTD} Cold Shoulder

Hiya everyone 

Here's another outfit shot from my day spent with Robyn (from Jessiebird Photography). I really wanted to wear this off the shoulder, stripey top from MRP. I could have gone with something simple, a pair of jeans or shorts but I wanted to play with the different lengths of the top and dungarees. I think it adds a little something special to the outfit. I like that the dungaree straps go over the sleeves of the top and I also like that there is a peek of skin showing between the crop of the top and the waist band of the dungarees.

Does this type of outfit appeal to you?


Outfit details
Top: MRP (sold out, very similar here)
Dugarees: MRP (similar here)
Trainers: MRP
Watch: Foschini (similar here)
Jewellery: Woolworths (similar here, here, here and here)










Photographer:
Robyn Botha of Jessiebird Photography

Find me on social media
Instagram: @CJaneWonder
Twitter: @CJaneWonder
Snapchat: CamGildenhuys
YouTube: Camilla Jane Gild


I would really appreciate a follow! 

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,